Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

06 August 2007

From Stinkylulu

I got tagged with this this morning, so I'm passing on the love.

5 People who will be annoyed that you tagged them:
  • A Work in Progress
  • 4 Things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth:
  • AIDS
  • Organized religion
  • The two-party system
  • Bad Mexican food: if you don't know how to make it, don't serve it.
  • 3 Things people do that make you want to shake them violently:
  • Refusing to vote. Some of my friends do this and it makes my head explode with confusion.
  • Turning right on a red light when they're not in the right lane. This makes me crazy.
  • Lying. People shouldn't lie.
  • 2 Things you find yourself moaning about:
  • My neighbors think that the street is an okay place to store their giant garbage cans. So they just leave them on the street in perpetuity.
  • The humidity in Tallahassee. It's debilitating. It makes me want to cry.
  • 1 Thing the above answers tell you about yourself:
  • Either I'm really serious and politically-minded or it's really hard for me to come up with personal stuff to complain about.
  • RULES: Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.com so people know what it’s all about! ~ Be as honest as possible. This is about letting people get to know the real you! ~ Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly! ~ Post these rules at the end of every meme!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment