Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

30 January 2011

2010 in Review

LOVED
~ ~
1. Biutiful
2. Black Swan
3. The Illusionist
4. A Prophet
5. The Kids Are All Right
6. Another Year
7. 127 Hours
8. The Secret in Their Eyes
9. Mother and Child
10. Mesrine: Part 1 - Killer Instinct
11. Fish Tank
12. True Grit

REALLY LIKED
~ ~
13. Inception
14. The Social Network
15. White Material
16. The Town
17. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
18. Ajami
19. Kick-ass
20. I Am Love
21. How to Train Your Dragon
22. Toy Story 3
23. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
24. Father of My Children
25. Rabbit Hole
The Way Back
Dogtooth
Unstoppable
Eyes Wide Open

LIKED
~ ~
Spring Fever
The King's Speech

The Girl Who Played with Fire
The American
Get Low
Tron: Legacy
Undertow (Contracorriente)
Blue Valentine
The Milk of Sorrow
Leaving (Partir)
Tangled
The Fighter
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
Mother
Country Strong
Winter's Bone
Fair Game
Love & Other Drugs
Charlie St. Cloud
Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time

LIKED MORE THAN I DISLIKED
~ ~
Iron Man 2
Valentine's Day

BARELY LIKED MORE THAN I DISLIKED
~ ~
Animal Kingdom

DISLIKED
~ ~
Outside the Law
Barney's Version
Hereafter
Alice in Wonderland
Agora
It's Kind of a Funny Story
Never Let Me Go

HATED
~ ~
I Love You Phillip Morris
The Tempest 

COMPLETE AND TOTAL WASTE OF TIME
~ ~
Salt
The Wolfman
Despicable Me 

3 comments:

  1. I recently watched 'I Love You Phillip Morris' and had this same reaction. The hate.

    I search-barred your blog to find out if I was correct (for you to agree is for me to be correct) and I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel this way ALL the time. As a matter of fact, I was just saying this to George because we went to the Ten-Minute Play Fest here and we agreed that we hated everything except the writing in one and this little movement piece in the other. Everyone ELSE disagreed with us, but I was like, "well, if George and I agree that means we are objectively correct." George agreed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I Love You Phillip Morris was a total piece of shit movie.

    ReplyDelete