Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

22 October 2007

Memory Lane

I had my senior high school yearbook out a couple days ago and I was looking over it and shaking my head in shame, and I thought it might be fun to share some of the ridiculous things that people wrote in the yearbook, so here goes; just for fun. Please note that I have left in all of the spelling (and factual) errors in the messages for effect.
what's up champ!
Congradulations on graduating and your accomplishments in High School. Good luck in college and life. I'm sure I'll see your gorgious ass again.
later sweetheart
Brendon J.

Hey Sexy Boy,
How's the love of my life? Thanks for the help in Econ. & Gov. Good luck at work taking messages & picking up lunch. Stay cute, cause' you'll always be GGGAAAAYYY!!!
Later,
Ryan

AARON-
I'm sorry that I didn't get to know you better. Your a cool guy. Thanks for letting me copy off you in math the other year. When you turn 18 im gonna take you to a strip club. Hurry up and bone Kim. SHE WANTS YOU BAD. Ken K.
Ken also included his phone number. Kim, if you were wondering, was my girlfriend in high school.
Erin,
you need sum bitches, I mean new one's, since your such a pimp that won't be hard to do. don't have fun in college J/k
Well take it easy and member play em' don't love em'
John E.
I think John had an inside joke with me about calling me "Erin," at least that's what I seem to remember. My favorite message, though, is this one:
Nice Knowing You!
Derek
This is particularly hilarious because Derek is easily one of my best friends in the world. I guess he was feeling a little tight-lipped that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment