Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

19 March 2006

Miscellania

Rehearsals for Boys' Life started today and I'm getting all excited about the show! So excited I even hunkered down and scheduled my next three weeks of rehearsal out: call times and all.

Of course, I'm up way too late for a work night and I didn't do any of the reading I'd planned to do, but you can't win 'em all, can you?

New resolution: I'm going to try to write about every movie I see. Sometimes it may just be a little something, but I'm going to try to write at least a little bit about everything I see. If you're on the main page right now, you will see a new section to the right called "Recently Viewed." You should be able to click on each of the movies to the right and they will link you to my thoughts on the film. This may not work, so let me know how it goes.

I should also advertise for my friend Wahima's show. It's called For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf and it will be at the Stella Adler Theatre every weekend in April. Go see it! Check out her LJ for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment