Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

22 March 2006

< whine > This Post < / whine >

It's sort of official that I'm selling my condominium. My little brother thinks we should put in on the market, like, ASAP. I think he's a little worried that we won't be able to sell it... or that it won't quite fetch the price that I will be wanting.

The thing is: I'm in denial about this sale. I don't want to sell my house. I don't even want to clean my house, much less pack up all of my junk and haul it off to wherever I'm going to store it until I move away to school.

Plus, I sort of offended one of my actors last night: mostly by being insensitive (something I usually am not). I felt like sort of a dick afterward. I guess when I direct I make assumptions which I ought not, namely that all of my actors know that I have no desire to inflate my own ego and feel no benefit from criticizing my performers. In fact, all I want is for them to succeed and do well and I bend all of my efforts toward making that happen. So, I apoogize for making you feel uncomfortable. I've been thinking about you all day and I'm sorry. (See, I'm sensitive too.)

I'm whining. I had a shitty day at work and I'm tired and my sink is clogged and I can't seem to fix it. I'd go to the movies, but if I went to the movies I couldn't pout and I'm very busy pouting thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment