Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

29 January 2006

He Paints

No movies today. I just couldn't.

Happy New Year, by the way.
To celebrate, my dear friends , and I went to Ocean Star Seafood Restaurant in Monterey Park to have a little dim sum. After that I came home to paint. I'm trying to paint things and decorate my condo and keep it clean and stuff. That's my New Year's Resolution.

So I came home and painted the hallway between my toilet and my bedroom. It's now a lovely color from Restoration Hardware called Spanish Moss. It took a lot out of me, this painting. After I finished I was just exhausted. Actually, I think it was a combination of things, beginning with me not getting enough sleep any night last week, compounded by staying out drinking inconceivably late last night at The Continental Room, coupled with waking up early to go celebrate the new year with my friends.

Oh, Matthew came over and installed a new hard drive and Windows XP on my computer and now I can use my iPod (which is the cutest little thing I have ever seen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment