Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

22 September 2005

Auditioning: Day One

Hi,
Auditions went excellently for me today and no mistake. I have about 60% of the cast sewn up. I decided last night that I want to cast six people in Hard Timesand I think I have maybe four or five of them right now, which seems sort of crazy for a first day of auditions, but that's just how Linda and I work with one another. It's actually really good. We're used to one another so much now that we pretty much finish one another's sentences in auditions and we know who we want between us. It's kinda cool.

Also, I made a new friend tonight, I think.

I decided NOT to see Southern California Shakespeare's King John because I got a frantic call from a cast member begging me not to see it until later on when the show is more sturdy on its legs. (I shan't say who so don't ask.)

I guess I should go to bed now. I have to get up at 5:00a, so yeah... um. Okay. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment