Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

30 December 2015

Best Supporting Actor 2015

My top choices in the order I would place them on my Academy ballot if I were allowed to vote. In other words, this is my top five, but I acknowledge that this list is already influenced by awards buzz, and the actors whom I think would theoretically benefit the most from my vote are at the top.

LOUIS GARREL, Saint Laurent

EMORY COHEN, Brooklyn

PAUL DANO, Youth

HARVEY KEITEL, Youth

SYLVESTER STALLONE, Creed

Also loved:
Christian Bale, The Big Short
RJ Cyler, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Domhnall Gleeson, Brooklyn & The Revenant
Walton Goggins, The Hateful Eight
Sebastian Koch, Bridge of Spies
Hassan Mutlag Al-Maraiyeh, Theeb (Wolf) (ذيب‎)
Will Poulter, The Revenant
Michael Stuhlbarg, Steve Jobs 

Related:
My Best Supporting Actor Picks from past years (2004-2014)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete