Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

05 September 2007

Buzz Buzz

Hello everyone,
I am sorry I have been so busy and those lovely friends of mine who have called me, I am very sorry I haven't called you back.
I am once again in the black hole of grad school at least for another week or two. I haven't yet figured out how to manage my time well and there already seems so much to do!
I work in the office here in the School of Theatre now, too. That's where I am now, killing time until I get off for lunch in forty-five minutes.
I am, of course, reading a lot still. There already seems so much reading to do and I still also have to work on this thesis. (And there is still a lot of reading to do for that particular project, as well.)
It is early in the semester, certainly, but if you know me very well, you know that I've already started to be anxious about whether or not I can fit all of this work in my days.

Ah well. I will figure it all out. Call me or email me if you feel like a chat.
Much love,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment