Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

11 July 2005

And So It Begins..

The first Two Gentlemen rehearsal went fairly well for a first rehearsal. They always let me down, really, but that's me and not anyone else. I never am able to communicate my own excitement about doing theatre to actors. They never seem as excited as I, for some reason. This one also had the manager of the theatre carping at me. Getting lectured by the theatre's manager is not the best way to start a show. But the cast will work together well, I think, and I will be able to whip this show into tip-top shape in the time allotted.

I hadn't eaten much all day, I just finished rehearsal, it's almost midnight and I'm really, really hungry. Do I come home and make myself a turkey sandwich or perhaps a salad?

No. I gorge on chocolate chip ice cream (the Private Selection brand, no less), tell you all about it and then go to bed, my belly filled with carbohydrate calories. How. Healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment