Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

17 September 2004

Why do people keep writing "'tev"? Does anyone actually say this?

Yesterday I had my first production meeting on Valparaiso!  It's starting and I'm really excited about it.  Talking to Dustin (aka My New Best Friend) and Sally about the show makes me love it all the more.  Their takes on it were incidentally way off of what I think about the show.  So it was neat to dissect it with the two of them.  Good times.  Once again, I am absolutely jazzed.  I know this is going to be a strange show for people to watch, but this is a theatrical event and I think it's gonna be really cool.  I can't wait to talk to actors about this show and discuss what I want to do and what they want to do.


The woman from Act-1 (aka My Other New Best Friend) called me yesterday at my parents' house (randomly).  Her message said that Avjet is still looking at other people but they loved me and I am first in line.  She thinks I'm getting this job for sure.  Woo hoo!


I visited my parents yesterday.  I had made peanut butter cookies for my mom, so I wanted to take them over there.  We talked about English.  It was fun.  They said that they heard some people talking about "all intensive purposes."  I brought up "mute point" and blogger Troy's use of "mash potatoes."  My parents are very funny.  I love seeing them when it's just the three of us.


Then I drove over to Jaime's work.  Chris and Anita were there, so that was fun.  We visited for a while and then I headed home and to bed where I slept for, like, nine hours.  Hooray.


Tonight I'm going to see Take Me Out at the Geffen Playhouse!  It's going to be so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment