Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

24 January 2005

Fly Me to the Moon

I've been listening to Tori Amos all day (except for the whole part where I was at work.) For some reason, I put in her album Strange Little Girls on my way to the airport this morning and I just haven't looked back. I never listen to To Venus and Back anymore, and I really do love that album, so I'm giving it a listen right now. Cheers.

I really need to go to bed. I have to be up at 5:30a for the OSCAR NOMINATIONS. I am so fucking keyed up about this. I know, I know: I ought to relax.

I met Jaime, John and Jason for Margarita Mondays and drank 3. Chris and Zach both showed up too: good times. I love my friends so much (the non-dramatic ones.) I love the dramatic ones too, but it's so much easier to be chill when there are no expectations and everyone's cool like Fonzie.

I had a very helpful, uplifting conversation with Ashley. Thanks, Ash. I needed your encouragement. (By the way, I said hi at the beginning of my last post because I felt like it had been a while and I needed to reintroduce the idea of me speaking... I guess. I can't speak for the wicked one.)

Much love. I'm a little buzzed.

No comments:

Post a Comment