Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

03 January 2005

How Many Friends Can You Fit into One Night?

I meant to come home and watch The Merchant of Venice (The CFO is lending me her screener copy, so I get to see it for free and I don't have to drive all the way to the Checchi Gori Fine Arts Theatre). I didn't watch the movie, though... maybe tomorrow.

Instead I drove to Diamond Bar and celebrated Margarita Mondays with John and Jaime. We had a very fun time and I ran into Jen of Jeremy fame. She misses everyone, she said to say, and she also says please invite her to shit and she promises she will come. Okay, Margaraitas are $1.95 apiece on Margarita Mondays! Awesome. Their food is really shitty, but hey... we're there for the Tequila anyway.

John and Jaime and I had a lengthy conversation about teaching Creationism in schools. John is very intelligent and he and I went back and forth for a long while about all kinds of things. It was fun.

Then I drove to meet Jill in Montclair before she flies back to Ohio in the morning.

P.S. I want my car back.
P.P.S. I meant to add In Good Company to the list of films I'd still like to see from 2004. It looks like frivolous fun, but ever since Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! I have faith in that Topher Grace as a new and rising talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment