Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

14 February 2005

Love Is in the Air

Bernardo's plays came in the mail today and... I think I have two more plays that I like. One is by Joe Ngo and the other one was written by a guy named Roderick La Cuesta, who I think I know, but I'm not sure. There was a play by Jensen, aka , but Jensen isn't gonna be around next quarter and, while I really like the play I think it would be impossible to cast in CSUP's theatre department. It's really fucked up, though. This girl totally hacks away at her own body!

I'm thinking of calling the evening of plays Polished/Raw.

As to the topic of Valentine's Day: and Oh my god were there enough breeder couples out this evening in Old Town Pasadena swooning at each other?
St. Valentine's Day, any good reader of Chaucer will tell you, should rightfully be placed in MAY, during the traditional season of fertility and amour, and not smack-dab in the middle of February, when Spring is most definitely not in the air.

Actually, I woke up in a fairly good mood, and things might have stayed that way had it not been that my co-workers totally rubbed it in my face that I would be single and alone all day. True story:
Rowena: "Good night"
Aaron: "Good night, have a nice evening."
Rowena: "You too, all alone."

That about sums it up.

P.S. I used to know a guy named Aaron Caloca. He says he's coming to my Oscar Party, but I don't really believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment