Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

03 February 2005

This Journal Entry Not Appropriate for Children...

So, after this dream, someone actually did get fired from my work today... someone in my department even. Scandale! This man missed his third day of work today and decided he didn't need to call in sick. Whatever. I was really glad I didn't call in sick today, though, because three of the five people who are on my level in my department called in sick. Four out of five would've looked really bad.

No movies tonight, even though a couple came in the mail.

Brittney was telling me that I should come to Rick Tabor's wedding, and I would really like to, but I am planning on painting the condo this weekend and driving up north to go to a wedding is not on the agenda. Worse yet, Brittney was telling me about the wedding and (I was really drunk) my mind wandered off to imagining having sex with Rick. At some point I shook myself out of my daydream and had to ask her to repeat what she had said. Oops.

Quote of the night (in reference to a CSUP student we call "Wood"): "I just want to defacate on his face."
Now, I don't normally support discussion of fecal matter even in jest, but this shit had me rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment