Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

23 February 2005

Pies Are Currently $6.50 at Marie Callender's

I took myself to Thai food tonight and ate something I didn't really like. Grr. It was too sour and had no curry and was far too salty and I don't know what else was wrong with it. I went to my usual Thai place, where I like to try new things. This was the wrong thing. I will know better in future.

I read Adam Rapp's Nocturne tonight too and was very glad I did. It's heartbreakingly sad and full of luminous poetry.

I also had another phone conversation with Matt Kingston. I guess I didn't tell y'all about the last one. I guess he didn't really call to talk about my friend Anna last time... or maybe he did and this phone call was for me. I dunno. It's strange to be so pursued by someone who only wants me for a friend. My relationship with this man has always been exactly this way. (Well, I did used to want to sleep with him, so I guess that's not completely true.)

I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

Tomorrow after work I'm going to see the Twelfth Night at CSUP.
I hope it's good.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment