Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

18 October 2004

This evening and I had scheduled for a student named Michael Arruda to do the video for our show. He didn't show. He just. didn't come. I worked with Kevin and Celeste for less than a half hour, sent them home, did some scheduling with Sally, talked to the set designer, called the lighting designer, watched a little of The Foreigner's rehearsal, gave a few dialect notes, walked around with and headed home.

I'm now enjoying a Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale (suprisingly good brew).

1. Garden State
2. Spring Summer Autumn Winter and... Spring
3. The Return
4. The Door in the Floor
5. Dogville
6. The Motorcycle Diaries
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
8. Kill Bill: Vol. 2
9. I'm Not Scared
10. The Twilight Samurai
11. We Don't Live Here Anymore
12. Collateral
13. I Heart Huckabees
14. Želary
15. Vanity Fair
16. The Bourne Supremacy
17. Bon Voyage
18. Good Bye Lenin!
19. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
20. Mean Creek
21. Facing Windows
22. Shrek 2
23. Latter Days
24. The Village
25. Hellboy
26. The Manchurian Candidate
27. The Ladykillers
28. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!
29. The Terminal
30. Troy
31. I, Robot
32. Carandiru
33. Saved!
34. Home on the Range
35. Coffee and Cigarettes
36. Secret Window
37. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
38. Spider-Man 2
39. The Mother
40. The Passion of the Christ
41. Shark Tale
42. Nicotina
43. A Home at the End of the World
44. The Dreamers
45. The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
46. Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment