Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

28 February 2004

Example of How I Am a Freak

Why is it that the only exercise I get lately is from lifting groceries?  I will do yoga tomorrow.  I will do yoga tomorrow.  I will do yoga tomorrow.


I feel so optimistic.


I am such a freak.  I had built up the errands I had to run so much... I don't know why.  It is my house.  I just don't want to leave it if I have to go by myself.  It is a new thing.  Maybe it's 'cause I'm alone at home.  When I lived at my parent's house, I was always leaving, but I think it was so that I could be alone.  When I lived in dorms, there were always people around.  Now I am alone most of the time.  I like being home alone, it is the going out alone that I find objectionable.  Oh well.


Of course, it was the easiest thing in the world.  I drove downtown.  Paid like $0.60 to park and then went into Banana. I bought the cutest fucking driving loafers for myself and a shirt for my friend for whom we are throwing a birthday party tonight.  I haven't bought shoes in sooooo long.  It felt so healthy (and decadent, but that's the story of my life).  The shoes were 15% off, but still a great deal of money.  The shirt was only $60.  One should always spend more on one's self than one's friends, I feel. 


Then I went to the grocery, and bought all of the stuff I need for the party.  Now I am home and I can clean and start making the truffles (yum!).  After I get my LJ fix, of course.  This is a sickness of some sort, I think.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment