Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

28 September 2004

I Love Dave Grusin (If You Don't Know Who This Is, Please Look Him Up.)

I am not a morning person. And Carly Simon says "I'm a night owl honey / I sleep all day long." But I have got to get used to having a schedule like this. It's gonna be just like this when I work in Burbank, except maybe even a little worse because of the extra driving.

Linda asked me to help out with voice (and offered me money) and that's fine by me, but I don't even know if it's possible at this point. I told her I would help out this week and then we would see about next week. I'm expecting to barely make it to Pomona by 6:30p when my rehearsal starts.

I don't think I have ever felt this confident about a cast of mine. Certainly not since Gross Indecency and that was a long time ago. Things just fell into place for me to have this cast and I feel really great about it. The best thing is that I did what Linda wanted me to do, too. She was so pleased that I cast Anthony and Celeste. I can't tell you.

Good thing I visited Jaime yesterday and got her markout. My life would have been sad and coffeeless this morning were it not for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment