Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

12 September 2004

When You Have Fake Blood on Your Hands...

I ought to read a book.  That picture of The Empty Space has been sitting in that spot on my webpage for too long. 


I finished In the Mood for Love today and I recommend this movie to everyone.  It is so great and is obviously the inspiration for Sofia Coppola's Lost in Translation.  It stars the very cute Tony Leung Chiu Wai and the alluring Maggie Cheung Man Yuk (both recently of Hero fame).  I cannot believe it took this long for me to see this movie.  It's beautiful.


Drove out to Diamond Bar, visited with my theatre-carpenter friend Michael Jordan who is working on Knott's Scary Farm right now, and then did some work on VAL.  We cast in 2 weeks.  (!)


Then I headed down to Hollywood to see Justin & Elizabeth.  We went to Santa Monica, where, once again, I did not buy anything.  I have been so good of late.  I promised myself that after I get paid for VAL I'll splurge and get myself a chandelier for the dining room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment