Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

08 March 2005

DJ Sammy

Has everyone heard the ridiculously sweet cover of Bryan Adams' "Heaven"?

Now nothing can change what you mean to me.
There's a lot that I could say.
Just hold me, 'cause our love will light the way.

And baby you're all that I want
When you're lying here in my arms...

Etc.

I know, I listen to KOST 103 far too much. It's the fault of my job. They have the radio on all day and I have no music options. I totally love this cover, though. It's so... pretty. It does not at all keep with the original: the meaning of the tune has been completely changed, but the young lady singing ("Do," I think her name is) has a lovely voice.

*
Voice Mail from This Weekend
Aaron's voice mail: Yo, what up, B? Leave a message!
The message my sister left: Um.... did I call the wrong brother? Bye.

She called again to leave her actual message when she realized she had called the correct number.

Then she called again so my parents could hear my voice mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment