Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

29 March 2004

Potter

Call me emotional, but I just watched the trailer for Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and I don't think it's possible that I could be more excited about this movie!  Emma Thompson just looks so fucking CUTE!  Sybil Trelawney is one of my favorite characters, and with Emma Thompson playing her, I will just want to hug her all the time!  David Thewlis is playing Lupin (and I haven't seen any of this David Thewlis' movies, but he just doesn't look right to me).  Oh, and since when is it pronounced "dementer?"  I always pronounced it "dementor," like it's spelled.  Hmm.


Here's the dish on Goblet of Fire:  the director is Mike Newell, who did Enchanted April, the fabulous Four Weddings and a Funeral, the great Johnny Depp movie Donnie Brasco, the great John Cusack movie Pushing Tin, and more recently the awful Julia Roberts flick Mona Lisa Smile. 


Peace out.  It looks like Mr. Cuarón has done a nice, dark job with the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment