Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

19 June 2006

Performance

Tonight I went to a showcase for my friends and . They're taking classes with Jack Stehlin of Circus Theatricals and tonight (and next Monday night) was an evening of scenes in celebration of their abilities.

Both of my friends are so very talented and both gave really stellar performances. Their roles suited them both well and I was very happy about the whole thing. It's nice to sit in the audience and know that your two friends are the two most talented people on the stage. I love being able to just be proud of them from my seat in the back row. I feel so privileged to know them and be a part of their lives.

Anyway, if you're free next Monday night and you love Justin and Elizabeth--or if you think they're crap and want to be proved wrong--head on over to 2511 Wilshire.

We should all go see our friends' work. It's a back-scratching, love-your-neighbor kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment