Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

14 September 2006

For Fun

For everyone's amusement, I thought I would post what my assignments are for this weekend:

  • Research the political situation in Germany immediately preceding and during the life of Goethe
  • Finish and submit materials for the Program for Instructional Excellence certificate
  • Read Emily Mann's Greensboro (A Requiem)
  • Research and write presentation on Performance Studies International
  • Research and write presentation on the journal Theatre Topics
  • Finish Library Browsing exercise (i.e. visit three two more libraries in Tallahassee)
  • Read Rolf Hochhuth's The Deputy
  • Read Heinar Kipphardt's In the Matter of J. Robert Oppenheimer
  • Read the MLA Handbook: Chapter One
  • Read Anne Huff's Writing for Scholarly Publication: Chapters 3 & 9 and Appendix C
  • Research Wallace Shawn's The Fever and The Designated Mourner slightly more thoroughly (i.e. enough to have a clearer idea of what my paper will look like in Research & Bibliography)
I know right now you're thanking your lucky stars that you aren't in graduate school. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go read.

No comments:

Post a Comment