Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

11 August 2007

El Numero 23

I keep trying to figure out why I actually asked Netflix to send me the DVD of Joel Schumacher's The Number 23, and then I figured it out:

JOEL = 4
SCHUMACHER = 10
What day did I watch the movie? 8/10

8 + 1 + 0 + 4 + 10 Oh my GOD!

This movie is beyond retarded. I was warned; my friend Anthony warned me. And I believed him. Netflix warned me too. It said the average rating for the movie was 3.2 stars but if it had to guess what I would rate it, it would guess 1.1 stars. I believed Netflix too.

A friend convinced me to rent this film. She pulled the "you see a lot of movies; you should see this one for me" card.

I'm putting it at the bottom of the list for 2007. Right under those other numerically titled films 300 and Spider-man 3.

Oh god. How many zeroes are in 300: TWO. That's 32 - 23 in reverse!
I didn't see it in Spider-man 3 until I thought about who Spider-man really is: Peter Parker: 5 letters in Peter. 6 letters in Parker. That's 11. 1 + 1 = 2. Spider-man 3: That's 23!

Dumbest shit ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment