Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

22 January 2009

Oscars!

This is my Christmas morning and I am really excited. (This has been an awesome week!) I have not been able to enjoy Oscar season very much this year since I've been so damn busy with school, but I feel like I have to post.

So I thought this morning I would post (before the nominations are announced in about an hour) my miniature wish-list. Some of these people are going to end up with nominations at 8:35 and some are not, but these are the artists and movies that I am especially rooting for this morning:

Kristen Scott Thomas, I've Loved You So Long (actress - it's looking unlikely)
Brad Pitt, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (actor - likely)
Taraji P. Henson, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (supporting actress - possible)
Amy Adams, Doubt (supporting actress - possible, but if she does make it in, Henson won't)
Nico Muhly, The Reader (composer - unlikely)
The producers of The Reader (picture - possible)
Clint Eastwood & Jamie Cullum, Gran Torino (song)
"Can I Have This Dance" from High School Musical 3: Senior Year (song)

No comments:

Post a Comment