Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

10 October 2004

The Dream

I couldn't tell you if A Midsummer Night's Dream was good or not. I actually have no idea. Yours truly got laughs, though... and how! I was really very funny. Kim said she got some quality laughs too. Good times. The lovers didn't seem to be getting a lot of laughs, and you know that Puck character can be very funny, but wasn't in this reading.

My new phrase is Fuck Puck. I want to print it on t-shirts. I think it would be fun. Does anyone really hate Midsummer enough to wear this shirt? Might be a hit at Shakespeare conventions.

I still want to sleep with Rick. Too bad he's engaged. What a shame. He would make a good gay man.

I spent the entire fucking day working on Midsummer. From 10:30a-9:30p: honestly. What an enormous waste of my time. I'm such a sucker. But I promise myself I will never do this again.

That said, it felt kind of good to act... even though it was Shakespeare.

No comments:

Post a Comment