Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

04 October 2004

Only Two Updates on a Monday?

I'm sure you all missed me desperately today.
*
And even if you didn't.

The first day at work went well. The company is very swank. I like it, and the folks seem to like me a lot, and even if they hadn't they seem to be hurting for accounting help, so it looks like I'm there to stay... at least for a time.

I got to Pomona from Burbank in only one hour! I was very excited about this. I went 80mph almost the whole way.
My house is about the half-way point between my two jobs. It is a half hour to the Burbank job and a half hour to the Pomona job. We shall see what the traffic holds for me tomorrow... I am not optimistic.

Rehearsals seem to be going well, too. This show is going to be really cool, and I think I have a lot of really nice ideas.

God, it's like it was when I was working at The Colony for Jeff Calhoun and Cornell Christianson. First job. Second job. Home. Sleep. And quite literally no time for anything else. Think positive thoughts about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment