Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

19 October 2004

Leticia Musgrove

Bill came to the run thru of the show tonight. I always tell him I wish he would watch run thrus earlier, since he's so good at fixing problems, so this time he did! And, true to form, he spoke directly to what I needed to work on. We open Nov. 4th and I am very excited.

I put Chess in my CD player this afternoon. I hadn't listened to it in a while. It's so nice. The job is becoming something normal. I feel comfortable there. It's a good thing, as long as I don't get too used to it.

I got the dish on the young man who works in the office named Steven. He moved here from ND with his fiancée, has few friends, graduated from university just this last June. He majored in aerospace and would like to be a pilot--well, he already is, he just doesn't have enough hours, but he also does flight instruction. Hm. I kinda tuned out after he said "fiancée," although he's a nice enough young man; there's no reason I can't befriend him just to be festive.

In other news, I retired the pirate voicemail (Arrrrrrrrrr). The new one is a tribute to Monster's Ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment