Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

27 May 2004

Help me, Jesus!

Last night I visited with the parents for a little while and then headed over to visit Jeremy, who brought with him.  met us, too.  I haven't heard from Kevin yet about Shrew, but I should talk to him today.


I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I have been trying not to think for a day or two, and it's hard to write when one is not thinking.  I'm also feeling a little bit sick, and have been for the last couple of days.  I think it might have been the nervousness of finding and choosing a cast and figuring how to make it work.  I am supposed to have gotten a schedule to the SM by this morning, and it isn't done.  It's no big deal, but I wish I had it done.


I cast more CSUP people than I thought I would, and didn't cast some people that I thought I would.  There is a long entry needed to go through the madness of callbacks on Tuesday night.  I'll do that if and when I have time at work today.


Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment