Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

11 May 2004

I'm Drinking Now.

I still hadn't heard from Zamora, so this afternoon I called his producing partner, Nick, and kinda told him my situation. Nick was in some kind of shock and told me if it ever happens again to feel free to call him. Zamora called me within an hour and gave me dates for the auditions and answered some of my questions. The questions pile up as the days go by. The auditions draw closer. I am almost finished cutting the script. I am reading it every day, now, and trying to make it work in my head before I cast it.

AUDITIONS FOR THE TAMING OF THE SHREW directed by Me:
5/23 (Sun) & 5/24 (Mon). Callbacks will be on Tuesday evening: May 25. To make an appointment to audition, please call 310-995-PRZM(7796). But wait a day or two... I don't think all the info is on the voice mail, and the Backstage West listing hasn't hit newsstands, so no one knows about it yet except for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment