Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

20 April 2004

Evaporated

Tonight I have to go to a meeting for my homeowner's association.  Boo.  It's supposed to last 2 whole gigantic fucking hours, too.  What could we possibly discuss for 120 minutes!?


But it is all okay because after it is over I am high-tailing it to the local cineplex to see Kill Bill Vol. 2.  I am dying to see it.  I was supposed to go with Jaime and Dyson but he has to study or some such shit, so that's that.  I even invited the roommate, but he is sickly obsessed with Final Fantasy XI, which can't be healthy, right?


Steve is going away to Europe tomorrow.  God Bless Europe!  Today he got in a shouting match with one of our employees.  He was quite literally screaming at Mark in his office, "Get the fuck out of here," etc.  Seriously.  I don't understand this.  I don't think I've yelled at anyone in like 5 years.  Maybe more.  I can't even remember the last time I yelled at someone.  The last time I raised my voice was in Gross Indecency rehearsal, and only then because Andrew got himself waaay the fuck out of line.


If anyone wants to see Volume 2 in Pasadena after 9p, text message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment