Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

10 April 2004

Mornin' All

I guess I know that not everyone likes Steve Reich, but I'm not sure I get why.  His work is so amazing.  I was just listening to the first 20 minutes of "Music for 18 Musicians."  Badass shit, I swear.  Speaking of which, Leo had to confess that the Philip Glass I was playing last night was really nice.


I have to leave to go to CSUP in 13 minutes, but today I am on top of things.  I have invoiced Linda and I am ready to do the work I need to do today.  PLUS, we'll be done at 3pm and then I can chill for the rest of the day.


The roommate's girlfriend and her sister (!) spent the night last night, so they kept me up late and woke me up early, naturally.  Although, Eddie has been nothing like Keegan Michael Brown and his 3am returns to the house drunk off his ass.


Guatemalan really is the best coffee in the whole world.  I'll have to remember to tell Carlos Dardon.


I would like to see Nói Albinói tonight, but we shall see if that happens.  I may just come home and watch La Guerre Est Finie.


Today is a day for red shoes.


I am very worried for Emmitt and for Elizabeth.  I hope everything goes well today.


...and a voice keeps saying this is where I'm meant to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment