Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

25 April 2004

What makes the red man red?

Yesterday I watched The Last Detail.  Great flick... I'm surprised it wasn't more well-liked by critics.  Jack Nicholson is great.  It is definitely one of my favorites of his career.  So cool.  His name is actually "Bad Ass" in the movie.


Today I am off to have Yum Cha with Debs in Monterey Park.  We haven't been in a long time.  Mike isn't coming, but we go without him all the time.  He has to work or something.


I am totally following through on my Statements of Purpose pledge; I am proud of myself. 4 more, at least, by June 30.


Last night D and I saw I'm Not Scared by Gabriele Salvatore.  Great movie!  I really loved it.  It's this thriller about a boy in Italy in the late 1970s who finds another boy hidden in a hole at this abandoned house.  Really creepy and exciting.  I don't usually go in for this stuff, but this movie is dealing with other stuff too, and we all know I'm a sucker for little children as protagonists.  They're so idealistic and innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment