Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

23 July 2004

I, Not As Bas As I Look

Or maybe: I, Not As Bad As the Latest Sam Raimi Film.  Last night Wahima and I went to see I, Robot.  I wasn't planning on seeing this movie at all.  But it happened that we saw it.


It actually isn't horrible.  I mean, I liked it a lot more than I like Bad Boys 2.  Um, the trouble with the movie, I think, is that it's just, well, dumb.  It's really, really stupid.  Will Smith, though, is seriously fucking hot in this movie.  He's all buffed out like he was for Bad Boys 2, but I think even a little bigger.  I don't know who gave Bridget Moynihan this gig, but it should've gone to someone with talent, or someone prettier, or someone who doesn't look so much like Sandra Bullock.  I swear during the movie I turned to Wahima and said "What the Hell is she crying about now?"  There should have been no crying in this movie.  There were no sad moments.  This girl was crying all over the place.  Dumb.  The kicker was when she said, "Now all you are to me is an empty seat."  Oh, that was a different movie.


I have spent way too much money this week.  This is what happens when I don't work in the evenings.  Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment