Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

06 August 2004

Morning morning in the air

I WANT A NEW JOB.


It's actually OK today.  Steve has decided to stay home and work on tax returns, so he prolly won't be in until 1:00p or so.


I called my mother this morning to ask her a question.  She small-talked me for a minute or so and then said she had to go.  "Really?" I asked.  "Yeah, the copier guy is here."  "OK, well, call me at work later, would you?"  I still had a question to ask her.  I did call for a reason.  "Probably not," she said.  "Fine."  I said and hung up.  My mom is so fricking weird.  Nowhere as weird as Matt Jones's dad, but pretty weird.


Tonight I'm going to Hairspray with Madison.  I hope it doesn't suck.


On NPR they're talking about Mars and craters and shit.  Snore.  I swear to god, KPCC has two daily shows.  Two hours en la mañana with Larry Mantle and one hour en la tarde with Kitty Felde, and both of them are boring as shit.  I listen to NPR the rest of the day: Day to Day at 9:00, Fresh Air at 1:00, Marketplace at 3:00, and All Things Considered at 3:30, but during the local programming I have to listen to music or I'll fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment