Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

11 August 2004

Journeys to Genovia

You rule.


No, you rule.


No, really.  You rule.


Now, I never saw The Princess Diaries, (even though it is a Julie Andrews movie.)  But on the day it opened (i.e. today), I drove up to Valencia and went to a screening of The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement. 


Ever notice how the movies that you see for free suck the worst?  This seems to always happen to me.  I saw the movie for free because my lovely friend Madison Dunaway is in the movie.  And good for her!  We were all very excited.  Madison's fiancé, brother, and mother went as well as their brilliant stage-manager friend John Hagen and his wife Sarah (John just got a job at the Boston Court Theatre down the street from me!)


I know you are all running out to buy tickets, and I hate to say it, but the movie is just terrible.  That said, buy your tickets anyway, because Maddie gets royalties.  The more the movie makes, the more my girl makes!


Congratulations Madison!  You rock, baby.



Madison with Anne Hathaway and the re-named Raven (formerly Raven Simone):



Maddie with director Garry Marshall:





No comments:

Post a Comment