Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

25 August 2004

Cinemania

I have seen 37 films so far this year: quite a feat for me, really.  It's nearing the end of August, which means summer's over and the good movies are going to start pouring into theatres.  Finally!  Since I am bored, I thought I would post my 2004 list as it stands on 8/25/04.  This is sure to change drastically by year's end, but for now... the following are my favorite movies of the year:


1. Garden State



2. Spring Summer Autumn Winter and... Spring



3. The Return


4. The Door in the Floor


5. Dogville



6. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


7. Kill Bill: Vol. 2


8. I'm Not Scared


9. The Twilight Samurai


10. We Don't Live Here Anymore


11. Collateral


12. The Bourne Supremacy


13. Bon Voyage


14. Good Bye, Lenin!


15. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.


The following are movies I liked but didn't quite love:


16. Facing Windows


17. Shrek 2


18. Latter Days


19. The Village


20. Hellboy


21. The Manchurian Candidate


22. The Ladykillers


23. Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!


Everyone's Favorite Part or Movies That I Didn't Like:


24. The Terminal



25. Troy


26. I, Robot


27. Saved!


28. Home on the Range


29. Coffee and Cigarettes


Movies That Absolutely Blew in the Worst Sense of the Word:


30. Secret Window


31. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead


32. Spider-Man 2


33. The Mother


34. A Home at the End of the World


35. The Dreamers


36. The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement


37. Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights



 

No comments:

Post a Comment