Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

23 March 2004

I feel old, but it may be my lack of coffee. It's 9:30 and I am practically dead to the world.
Two sips later... man I made the blackest coffee in the world. Yeah, Secret Window wasn't as bad as I made it out to be last night. There were a few (3) really cool things about it that I don't wish to spoil, though I can say that one is the opening shot through the mirror.
I'm driving to Brea tonight for dinner with the girls. I'm bringing a book and I'm gonna drive down there and then hang out in a coffee shop or something for a while. I can't go home from work at 5 because I-210 between Pasadena and I-605 is like an hour of traffic. I'll be home for 5 minutes and have to leave.
Old Old Old. I'm aging. I have to get dressed. And I'm supposed to wrap a gift. I don't care if I'm late to work. Wow.
Today is a day of apathy.
I suppose I'm ready for it as long as that's what I've decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment