Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

07 March 2004

Last night I dreamed that I was on the Jenny Jones set (don't know if she still has a show or not, but she does in my dream). For some reason Susan Lucci was on the show too but she was dressed like the green chick from Wicked with the makeup and everything. Then we were all on the set of All My Children and I was telling someone... they recognized me and I was saying that yes I had been on the show a while back, and then I said that my real show had been One Life to Live and that I was on that show for a long time. "Didn't you play Joey Buchanan?" someone asked and I said yes I did for a day or two, but I eventually played a character who I wrote myself... I did this for a long time. The dream ended with me and Robin Strasser on live TV... weird.

What's weirder is that in the dream this was all true. I mean, I had been on One Life. When I woke up I had to remind myself that I was never actually on the show, I just watched it everyday.

I am so sore today. This is my body telling me I ought to do yoga more often.

I don't know what I shall do today, but I am thinking of visiting Bed Bath and Beyond to shop for curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment