Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea. —Henry Fielding

22 March 2004

Monday

So Wa and I saw Secret Window.  Both of us were tired but I don't think either of us were too tired to be fooled by this little mystery.  It was a silly film.  I liked Identity better.  Johnny Depp was good, but he was Johnny Depp.  How can he not be good.  Oscar-winner Timothy Hutton was also in this movie.  Secret Window goes near the bottom of the now-six-deep list for 2004.  The best thing about Secret Window was the trailer for Troy.


Wa and I went to the mall.  We bought a shirt for me.  We bought sunglasses.  We bought a birthday gift for Anz.  Her party is tmw.  We visited Matt who was too busy for us, but he did find me a good gift for Ms. Anna.


I need to leave my job.  I need to figure out a teaching job for the fall so I have some other legit way to make money.


Are Andy and Stephanie still together?  Why did she even ask this?  Who the Hell cares?  I have bills to pay that I don't wish to pay and I need sleep and I'm listening to Barbra Streisand, not that I need cheering up, but she's there.


I watched A Man and a Woman this morning from 1966.  What a romantic film!  I loved it.  The guy is wonderful.  I wanted him to love me too.  I was in love with him by the end and it was only an hour and 40 minutes.  He drops her off at the train station and then drives back to Paris, but decides that instead of letting her go, he will meet her at the station where she is just arriving, having changed her mind once more, deciding to love him.  What an angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment